Somewhere






 

            This project was probably the most one out of all of them. The reason why I liked this a lot is because I had the opportunity to photoshop myself in the best movie ever. I grew up watching all the Hangover movies multiple of times. I still laugh like it's the first time watching it. I never ever get bored of it. Hangover is the type of movie that I watch when I am not having a good day or If I am feeling down. My favorite one is Hangover 2, and this scene in the picture was the funniest one in the whole movie. Everything about is funny. How messy their hair is, and most importantly their facial expressions.

    The picture I took of myself, I purposely had messy hair so it can match the vibe of the picture. Because we're on a boat that is going fast so my hair has to be messy. The only difference that I did was that I made myself look like I was calm and relaxed, unlike them. They were screaming at the top of their lungs. I thought it was funny to make myself look like I am having a good time while the rest of them are not. It was a way to show my sense of humor. This was tricky it first because I wasn't able to select the messy parts of my hair but then I was able to do it by masking. I also had a hard time getting myself into the background but I learned how. This project took me about 2 hours. 
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram

BW TO COLOR

Propaganda