BW TO COLOR

 









     This project helped me to learn more about photoshop. I enjoyed doing this project a lot because it was fun to play around with colors and mix and match. It was kind of challenging at first because I had a hard time figuring out how to mask and select places that I wanted to color. The reason I chose this picture is because it had a nice background that I could do a lot with and thought it was flattering. Also golf is one my favorite hobbies so the viewer can learn a little bit more about me. Each picture contained 5 different colors that I picked from Adobe color. The three types that I chose were Analogus, Double Split Complimentary, and Square. 
    I liked Analogus because my favourite colors are pink and purple so I liked how to had different shades of those two colors. Analogus was my simplest picture. I only focused on coloring myself in this picture because those colors were my favorite and I wanted my viewer to see that. The second one I did was double split complimentary. I played around with that one since it had shades of green, so I was able to color that grass. It was kind of tricky because It was sloppy at first. The last one I did was square. This is probably my favorite one because I used the shade of blue to color that sky in the background and the technique that was used to do so was masking. This project took my 4 hours to complete.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram

Propaganda