Hello everyone. My name is Laila ElYassaki and I am excited to learn more about digital media. To start off I want to talk about myself a little bit. I am born and raised in Cairo, Egypt. The reason I moved to Florida for college because I instantly fell in love with it when I visited in 2019. Now I am here and I dont regret my decision at all! Living in an entire different country is an experience I will never forget. A fun fact about is that I love traveling. So far I've only been to 5 countries but I am planning on going to so much more places. One of my accomplishments that I am proud of is that I made it as team captain in the girl varsity team at my school. It was a fun experience and it taught me a lot about team work. 
    I always had interest in using social media in my future career, hence why I majored in advertising and public relations. I enjoy getting creative and brainstorming new ideas. Digital media will give me many opportunities to do that. What I expect out of this class is to learn more about digital marketing and how to put myself out there on social media. I would also like to learn on how to communicate through media. My dream job is to work in digital marketing. I am confident that this class will give me the tools to do so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW TO COLOR

Propaganda

Calligram