Propaganda

 



        This project is probably the most meaningful one to me. The Israeli and Palestine conflict has had an effect on me. I have always been pro Palestine and I will always be. This project was a good opportunity for me to spread awareness about this problem. I feel like people from the United States never really understood the Palestinians side because the Media here doesn't show it enough. So I am really hoping that me posting this can spread at least the smallest type of awareness and open people's eye to this conflict. As someone from the middle east, I hear about it more often than people here. 

      Using Illustrator was tricky at first but I got the hang of it the more I used it. I had to have a layer for each body part and had to color it one by one. It was hard finding the right colors. The trickiest body part was probably the eyes because I had to do the eyelids, eyeballs, eyelashes, and eye shape. The reason I picked red and green to be the main theme because those are the Palestinian flag colors. I had my fist up in the picture which symbolizes freedom and equality. Israel doesn't treat Palestinians with equality and they have taken their freedom. Then i wrote some quotes around the picture related to the problem. This project took me 4 hours to finish.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram

BW TO COLOR