Business Card


 





       This project was very interesting because as someone who wants to own a business, thinking of business cards is actually a good idea. It was tough at first because I didn't know how to use Indesign correctly so it was a bit challenging at first but I was able to get the hang of it after a few tries. This project took me two classes to finish The first card I pretended to be a hairdresser and I my slang was "Hair dreams come true." At first I wanted to make it as "Make your hair dreams come true" but It didn't fit into the square. I used the colors turquoise and black together because I think it's more flattering. Also i created this logo with my name and above it it was a face of a girl showing her hair since my business is being a hair dresser. I did one side of the card turquoise and the other side black. But on each side I added small details of the the other colors to make it look better. 

    The second business card shows more of my girly side. My favorite color of all time is pink. One the front side of the card, I chose a pink marble background because I think it looks pretty and cool. On top of it I used the same logo as the other business card but a different color. I used the pink logo in this card instead because I wanted to focus on it being all pink. The other side of the card was a darker shade of pink, but the circles had the same marble as the other side. The reason I used a more cursive font in this one because I wanted every detail to look girly.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram

BW TO COLOR

Propaganda