ID- H1

 Laila ElYassaki 


ID- H1


Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqhUFRlvgI

    In this video, the creator showed hidden tools that I probably wouldn't have noticed without anyone telling me they exist. Such as pages and layers. The creator of the video also showed how to import images and make them fit the way we want. I didn't know we could just drag and drop an image in the frame so easily. For example, if want to fit it half a page or in the center of the page. He basically explained how to move around the gutters and I think that is very interesting because it makes things easier to edit. He also showed in the start of the video how to adjust the size of the frame however you want. 


Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDfM8VmDRzQ

    In this video, the creator goes in depth into the tools. The last video didn't really talk about the tools in the side bar so this video was really helpful. The pencil tool I feel it's kind of hard to use it because I don't think I'll be able to be precise with what I draw. The gradient feather tool seems easy and helpful to use because I can easily adjust the feathers on my gradient color. The theme tool makes it simple to drag and drop colors into my images or shapes. 


Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fu1wcT0Y

        This video was really helpful and provided very good information that I will be using in my assignments with InDesign. The creator of the video went more in depth on how to import images and adjust them the way you want. I think the "Fit content proportionally" tool is interesting because only one click of a button you can make the image fit the frame exactly. He also explained how to use pages and how to organize it. I think I will struggle with that a little bit because Its hard for me to keep track of everything and make sure I dont mess it up.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram

BW TO COLOR

Propaganda