Laila ElYassaki

October 8, 2022

Photoshop homework 1

Video 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mkx_OV61s

In this video, Vince (the creator of the video) goes in depth about each tool in photoshop and explained very well what each one does. He first started off with the easy tools, such as selection tool. This one is obviously easy to use because it just helps you move around the picture you have imported. He explained what lasso tool is. I think it will be a little bit hard to use it becauseI have to outline the certain part I want to select and it can be hard to be precise with it, but I am sure I can wing it after a few tries. A very cool tool that I think is very helpful is spot healing brush. The reason I think it's cool because if you have a stain on your shirt for example, you can use it to clean it up. 


Video 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFN4Hho4RNM

I like this video because the creator of it quickly explains each tool fast so it wasn't too boring to watch it. The creator of the video gave a broad explanation of each tool and many of them seemed very interesting to me. The blur, smudge, and sharpen tool are interesting because it makes it extremely easy to edit images and add highlights to the image. The creator of the video also showed how easy it is to change the size and color of the shapes of the tools with just a click of a button. Most importantly the creator explain how to work with layers and photoshops and made it easier for me to understand. 

Video 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3Wb-llHgs

The creator of this video actually showed how we can use the tool bar and change it. View is a very important thing to me when it comes to editing websites. The ruler tool is used to measure things but I do think I will also struggle with it to get it precise. I am not good with small details. The patch can seems to be super helpful to move around small details I find it very interesting. Color replacement tool is helpful to use to change color fo certain parts of the picture, instead for changing it all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW TO COLOR

Propaganda

Calligram