Laila ElYassaki

Illustrator HW 1

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzumUieDPY

               - In this video the narrator explained the basics of Illustrator tools. He touched on this                     most basic tools and explained how to use them. A very interesting tool that really                         stood out to me was the star tool. It was very simple to use because it can give you                     many different star shapes with a click of a button. Any it's also very easy to                                 manipulate the shape. A tough tool that I might struggle with a little is the pencil. I feel                   like I would struggle a little with using it to draw certain things. 

                          Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQWTSupSrko

               - This video actually explained every single tool is Illustrator. It was so interesting to                       learn about all of the tools. Some stood out to me and others I felt like I would                              struggle with. The curvature tool seemed simple because it automatically gives you a                  curve. The vertical type tool was interesting because it would help me draw a picture                    using words. 


                       Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vE-wDmw1wA

                - This video was more in depth about the tools and showed us actually examples and                    how to use the the tools exactly. For this reason I found this video interesting. The                        properties panel seemed a very important tool but I feel like I will struggle with the                        exact measurements if I wanna fix a shape. A tool that I am actually excited to used                      is Inside Appearance. I like how I can use it to add cool effects to picture so easily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW TO COLOR

Propaganda

Calligram